Sprouted chaat is a healthy snack which is good for an evening time snacks and a good filling. Sprouted chaat recipe made with simple ingredients like onion, tomato, and cucumber, carrots it takes less preparation time but tastes good. Sprouts are a good protein source for our body. Taking them as chaat will be yummy and also healthy.
How to make a Healthy Sprouted Chaat:
To make a perfect sprouted chaat we need to prepare sprouts. Preparation of sprouts will take one whole day and night. Firstly we need to mix all sprouts like whole green gram, Bengal gram, Black Eyed Peas according to the availability you can choose the sprouts you like. Soak the sprouts for the day and wash them and keep it in a cloth for the full night.
Veggies for the chaat will go by our taste, But adding cucumber and red cabbage will add good texture with other veggies. Using boiled sprouts can easily digestible. But if the sprouts have taken as raw then we get full fiber and full proteins.
Know more about the ingredients:
Sprouts: Sprouts are low in calories and rich in nutrients. It helps in digestion and increases our blood circulation. Sprouts are good for weight loss management. Taking sprouts in a daily meal means all the good things in one bowl.
Jowar flakes: Jowar is gluten-free and it is very rich in fiber and full of iron. It also helps in controlling blood sugar levels. And it has many more health benefits in it.
Sprouted Chaat Recipe
- 1 cup sprouts
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Slice
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/2 cup Grated Carrot
- 2 tsp chopped cucumber
- 2 tsp red cabbage choppes
- 1/2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1/2 tbsp chat masala
- 1 cup Jowar Flakes
- 1/2 cup Any mixture sancka
- 2 tsp lemon Juice
- First, take a saucepan to add some water and salt make it a boiling point and add the sprouts to it boil for 1 min and drain it off ( Boiling sprouts is an option you can take raw sprouts also).
- Take a bowl for mixing a sprouted chat add the sprouts and onions, tomatoes, carrot, red cabbage, cucumber chop them small size. Chop the green chilli small size and coriander also.
- Now mix the sprouts with the vegetable add a tbsp of chat masala, salt, red chilli powder, and now add the 2 tsp of lemon juice mix well.
- Add jowar flakes and an Indian snack mixture to it spread some fresh coriander and lemon juice on top of it. Sprouted chat is ready to serve.
Watch Sprouted Chaat Recipe video
- You can have a Bengal gram chaat adding some rice in it. Bengal gram chaat we can see as street food in some places in India.
- Sprouted Chaat with Ragi flakes has equal health benefits in comparison with jowar flakes. So replace ragi flakes for some times give you another flavor to the chaat.
- Yellow peas chaat is another similar recipes but the peas should be properly boiled or else it may give us indigestion problems. But yellow peas are good in taste for chaat.
Quick and healthy recipes. Thanks for sharing recipes. I have also created few healthy recipes from True Elements Baked Granola<. For more recipes : https://www.true-elements.com/recipes