Chicken lollipop is a crunchy, spicy and juicy appetizer, which doesn’t need an introduction. This Chicken lollipop can be served as evening an snack . And this will be the special attraction if you serve this at dinner party. Moreover, this can be made at home easily with less cost and more hygiene. Above all. all you need to make chicken lollipop are the chicken drumettes or chicken wings and some basic spices. As you know, we can’t trust the outside appetizes because they use more artificial colors and they repeat the usage of the oil.
Especially, the whole family no need to fight for 1 or 2 plates of appetizer in the restaurant. So better to try this recipe and enjoy this with your family. On the other hand, this recipe is close to the KFC chicken wings. This is the must try recipe if you happened to be a chicken lover.
How to make chicken lollipop:
To make chicken lollipop, first take chicken drumettes . If they are not available use chicken wings. But you need shape the chicken wings, which is very easy. Then marinate the chicken drumettes with salt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and garam masala. Rest it for 20 to 30 mins. Because of that , chicken will absorb all the spices. Meanwhile, prepare the chicken coating. For that take a mixing bowl and salt, pepper powder, chili flakes , corn flour and all purpose flour/Maida. Combine them well. Now roll the chicken wings in the coating and deep fry them. Serve them with some dipping.
Know more about ingredients:
Chicken dreammates or chicken wings:
This is the main ingredient of this recipe. These are easily available in the market. As you know, chicken is very healthy and it is full of protein. Likely, it is very easy to include the chicken in diet. Because they are so many varieties one can make with chicken like, chicken salad, fry, curries, sandwiches etc. Chicken promotes the weight in a healthy way. Along with that, it strengthen the bones and helps to build muscle. Above all, it supplies the vitamins and minerals that are involved in brain function.
Spices like pepper powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder is added in chicken lollipops. They add wonderful flavor along with spice. Garam masala is the powder of whole spices and this is common ingredient in a Indian cooking. And we can’t eat the chicken lollipop with out spices, that is true. Pepper powder is the natural remedy for common flu. Intake of pepper detoxifies you body and cleanses your stomach. In addition to that, it prevents constipation and helps to produce red blood cells.
Red chilli’s are great source of vitamin c. So, adding them in your diet, boost the immune system and combat chronic diseases. Similarly, red chilis contain powerful antioxidants. They are involved in clearing the blockages in blood vessel s and arteries.
Ginger garlic paste:
Fresh ginger garlic paste enhances the flavor of this recipe. This give anti inflammatory properties. Ginger contains the special component called gingerol, it helps to reduce the fungal, viral and bacterial infections. According to studies, intake of ginger can help with the menstrual cramps. so, if you are experiencing the menstrual cramps, try this remedy.
Garlic has some medical properties, And it is very nutritious and low in calories. Moreover, this is the natural remedy for common cold. Importantly, It can reduce the blood pressure and improve the cholesterol levels.
This is the secret behind this yummy recipe. It adds the crispy texture to the recipe. Corn flour and all purpose flour is the reason behind the crunchy texture. Along with the flours, we put spices and red chili flakes as well. Moreover, you need to cover the chicken completely with coating. You can add a little rice flour if you want more crunch in the chicken lollipops. As you know, manage the spices accordingly.
Chicken lollipop / chicken lollipop recipe
Ingredients for chicken lollipop:
- 8 Chicken drumettes/ chicken wings
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- oil for deep fry
Ingredients for coating:
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Maida/ all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp corn flour
Marination of chicken wings:
- First, clean the chicken and keep it a side. Now take a mixing bowl and put chicken pieces in the bowl.
- Then add the salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and ginger garlic paste. Now combine every thing well. Now rest it for 20 mins.
Preparation of coating:
- Take bowl and add corn flour, all purpose flour, salt, red chili flakes and pepper powder. Then add mix them well.
- After the chicken marinated, roll the chicken in the coating. Ensure that the chicken is fully covered with coating.
- After that heat the oil in the pan. When the oil is hot , fry the chicken pieces until they are cooked.
- Now take the plate and place the tissues in the plate. Now take the lollipops in the plate. So that the tissues can absorb the excess oil.
- Serve the chicken lollipops with some dip.
This is the tasty, satisfying, awesome one pot recipe. In this we cook the chicken with rice, herbs and some spices. And there are different variations in the chicken biryani itself. Now i,m showing my way of making chicken biryani. To make this recipe
- First, marinate the chicken with curd, salt, chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala or chicken masala, coriander leaves and mint leaves. For better results marinate the chicken for whole night.
- If it is not possible, marinate the chicken for at least 1 hr. Then soak the rice for 20 mins.
- After that, heat the oil in the pot and whole spices and bay leaf. Fry them until they turn aromatic. After that, put sliced onions to the pan.
- Fry them till they become golden brown. Then add the marinated chicken to the pan.
- Add salt, chili powder , and biryani masala if needed. Now cover the lid and cook the chicken. Meanwhile boil the water with salt and spices.
- When the chicken is cooked fully, add the soaked rice on the top of the chicken. Level up the rice on the chicken. Then pour the boiled water to the chicken.
- Now cook the chicken biryani on the medium flame. In pressure cooker, keep for 2 whistles.
- You can add ghee and cashew nuts also according to your taste.
Chicken soup is healthy and you can put veggies of your choice in the soup like carrots, potatoes, beans. Similarly, we are adding some spices as well. This soup best when you are suffering with cold, cough or fever.
- First, boil the chicken with bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom and pepper corn. And cook veggies long with chicken if want to add veggies to the chicken soup.
- When the chicken is cooked filter the chicken stock and shred the chicken and keep it aside.
- Second, put little oil in the pan and add ginger garlic paste and fry. Then add corn and fry the corn little bit. This corn gives the crunchiness to the soup.
- Third, add the chicken stock and boil the chicken stock until the corn is cooked.
- Fourth, add the shred chicken to the soup and cook for 1 min and then turn it off.
- Finally, squeeze some lemon juice and sprinkle some pepper powder on the top.
This is the one way to consume chicken and veggies in a healthy way. For this recipe, all you need is combine the boiled chicken and veggies with dressing serve.
- Firstly, boil the chicken with some salt. Or else you can use the left over cooked chicken as well. Above all, you should use boneless chicken only.
- Secondly, prepare the dressing with mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper powder, sweet berry preserve or honey. Take a mixing bowl and mix them well . Manage the quantity according to the requirement.
- Thirdly, chop the veggies like celery, bell peppers, onions, olives and apples. Chop and mix the ice berg lettuce before serving.
- Now take a salad bowl and mix the veggies with dressing and sprinkle some pepper powder on top.