Looking for a yummy Eggless chocolate pancake recipe here we are presenting our recipe with simple ingredients without egg. This chocolate pancake will be juicy with the chocolate syrup. Your pancakes are ready. Serve them with chocolate syrup. This is one of the easy and yummiest breakfast you can make for your loved ones within no time with extra chocolate syrup when you are craving for a dessert.
How to make an Egg-less Chocolate Pancake :
To make a yummy Pancake first, you need to mix the dry ingredients, then you need to add the wet ingredients and make a fine batter for pancakes. Then pour the batter on the skillet or pan. Pancakes are all the time favorite for kids. not only kids everyone loves pancakes. You can have pancakes for breakfast, for a snack or else for dessert with extra syrup for instance. In addition, you can make pancakes according to your taste. For example with egg, without egg, with chocolate chips, with blueberries, etc. This is the easiest and yummy breakfast you can have on lazy mornings. Know more about ingredients.
- Pancake batter: Pancake batter should be more smooth and not get any lumps or else, the pancake will not be tasty. Resting the batter results smooth puffy pancakes. If you are a healthy eater in place of all-purpose flour replace wheat or a ragi flour.
EGGLESS CHOCOLATE PANCAKE
- 1 Cup Maida/all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 1.5 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 5 tbsp Buttermilk
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- First, we need to sieve all the dry ingredients(flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, and salt)
- Add the wet ingredients to the mixture(milk, buttermilk, butter and vanilla essence)
- Whisk all the ingredients together to make a fine batter to make pancakes
- Heat the skillet or pan and some butter on the pan, pour an approximately ¼ cup of batter on the skillet, and spread the batter like a circle shape on the skillet.
- Wait until the edges are dry then flip the pancake carefully
- Take the pancakes in a plate and drizzle over some chocolate syrup( you can use any chocolate syrup or Nutella, I used Hershey chocolate syrup) serve hot.
Watch Eggless Chocolate Pancake recipe video[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5-B4UIFKGg[/embedyt]
Similar recipes Ideas:
- Banana pancakes: Cut the banana into slices and mix these slices with the wet ingredients. Above all, overripe bananas are great for this recipe.
- Oats pancakes: Powdered the oats use the oats flour instead of all-purpose flour and add cinnamon powder for this recipe, you can serve the pancakes with chocolate syrup or with fruits like bananas, strawberries, etc.
- Nuts pancakes: For nuts pancakes, add chopped nuts like almond, hazelnuts in the batter and you can sprinkle more nuts on the top of the pancake.