Chicken burger, is crunchy, juicy, delicious main course recipe. As you know, burger belongs to American cuisine. And they are different variety of burger patty you can make like veg, cheese, etc. In addition to that, there are different variations in the chicken burger itself. Generally, we order burgers from outside, because it looks like a lengthy and complicated thing to make at home. But it’s not the fact.
yummy chicken burger at home with total hygiene. That to under 30 mins. I know that sounds like a bit exaggerating for beginner’s. Try this recipe, then you will definitely believe me. Moreover, one more advantage of the home chicken burger’s are you can freeze the burger patties and assemble whenever you feel like eating. Importantly, you can save money and they are fresh and juicy than outside burger. Above all, this chicken burger is great for lunch box, family dinner’s and outing’s as well. If you are burger fan, then you should give it a try.
How to make Chicken Burger:
To make chicken burger, first take minced chicken or grounded chicken. Then add salt, pepper powder, green chilis, chopped garlic to the chicken. Mix them well. Now make them in to patty and fry them or grill them on the griddle. Grill the patty on both sides. Once the patty is cooked put barbecue sauce on both sides and grill again. After that add mustard sauce as well. These sauces add extra flavor to the recipe. Likely, you can deep fry the patty too. But roasted chicken or grilled chicken is much healthier.
Now the final step is arrange the burger. For that take burger bun and grill it as well. Now take the burger base and apply burger sauce and mayonnaise on the bun one after other. Next place the cheese slice. After that place the burger patty and then lettuce on the top of the cheese. Now take the other burger bun and apply mayonnaise and keep it on the top of the lettuce.
Know more about Chicken Burger ingredients:
Chicken: Chicken is the main ingredient of this recipe. Generally, we use chicken breast or thigh for burger. Above one should use boneless chicken only for burgers. Every one knows that chicken is wonderful source for protein. Not only protein, it provides niacin, selenium, phosphorus also. Chicken supports the loosing weight in a healthy way. In addition to that, it promotes the bone health and helps to muscle building as well. Importantly, the chicken should be fully cooked. And clean the chicken thoroughly, or else it can cause food poisoning.
Spices: Green chili increase the metabolism and improves the digestion too. Similarly, they improve the skin regime and reduce the stress as well. Along with that, they acts as a natural pain reliver and prevents the ulcers. Likely, they can reduce the body temperature and blood sugar levels also. On the other hand, you can add chilis in curries, chutneys and it is quite common in Asian cuisine.
Pepper, is a ayurvedic medicine from ages. It cleanses body and intestine, so it acts a detoxifier. According to studies, it can prevent cancer. Along with that, by including it in your diet, you can avoid constipation. Especially, it produces the red blood cells and common source of vitamin B.
Garlic adds the wonderful flavor to this recipe. Garlic is very nutritious and less in calories. This works great for common cold and flu. Adding garlic in food, benefits the people with high blood pressure. Garlic supplements also available in the market you can try them as well if you want.
Spread: Barbecue sauce , mayonnaise, mustard sauce are the backbone for this recipe. Importantly, recipe won’t be the same with out them. And they take this recipe to the next level. These are easily available in the market and common ingredients for burgers. Mayonnaise adds wonderful flavor and texture to this recipe.
- 1 burger bun
- 1 cup minced chicken
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped green chili
- 1 tbsp barbecue sauce adjust
- 1 tbsp mustard sauce
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 cheese slice
preparation of chicken burger patty:
- Take minced chicken in a bowl. And add chopped garlic, chopped green chili and pepper powder. Combine them well.
- Keep it aside for 15 mins. After that make patty with the chicken mixture.
- Now heat the oil on the griddle and place the chicken patty on the griddle when griddle is hot enough.
- Grill it on the medium flame and turn it to the other side . Cook it until it turn golden brown on two sides.
- After that put barbecue sauce on the patty and spread it well. Grill it again . Then add mustard sauce and grill the patty with mustard sauce as well.
- Now take the patty in a plate and let it come to the room temperature.
Chicken burger preparation:
- Now take the burger bun and grill it on the griddle. After that spread sauce and mayonnaise on the burger bun.
- Now take the other burger bun and spread mustard sauce on it. Finally keep it on the patty and serve.
- Then place the cheese slice on the mayonnaise. After that add lettuce and place burger patty on the lettuce.
Aloo Tikki is the famous Indian snack or starter recipe. And this can be used in aloo tikki chaat, ragda chaat, and as burger patty as well. Moreover, this is simple, quick and super delicious.
- To start this recipe, first boil the potatoes. Then peel the potatoes and mash them. After that add salt, chili powder, garam masala, chopped green chili, chaat masala, rice flour, bread crumbs.
- Add chopped coriander leaves as well.
- Now mix every thing really well and make it as dough. After that divide the dough into equal parts. Now press the balls between the palms and make small patties.
- Add oil to the pan and fry them on both sides until they turn golden brown. Serve them with ketchup or chutney.
- Prepare ragda and serve them as a ragda chaat or aloo tikki chaat with chutney.
Jhal muri/ Muri mixture:
This popular street food in India, filled with flavors and no cooking involved in this recipe. This is best as a evening snack. Above all , very healthy and all age groups can enjoy this recipe.
- Before starting the recipe, first assemble the ingredients to the work place. First, chop veggies like onions, tomatoes, green chilis, coriander, boiled potato and mango.
- Mango is optional, if it is available you can add, It adds the tangy flavor to this recipe.
- After that take a mixing bowl and chopped onions, tomatoes, green chils, coriander leaves, potatoes and mango pieces.
- Next add salt, chili powder, chaat masala and roasted peanuts too. Then squeeze lemon juice as well. Now mix every thing well.
- Finally, add puffed rice to the bowl and mix every thing really well and serve.
- You can add chopped aloo bajji and boondi as well. In Andra Pradesh region street food vendors serve Muri mixture with chopped bajji.
- To start this chicken sandwich, first boil the chicken with salt, garlic. And then shred the chicken in to pieces.
- Firstly, take the boiled chicken into a bowl and add salt, mayonnaise, pepper powder and mix evert thing well.
- secondly, take the bread slice and spread this mixture on the bread. Now put cheese slice on it and cover this with other bread slice .
- Finally, apply butter on both sides. And toast them on the pan till they turn golden brown.
- Now add little butter on top and add oregano as well. After that roast it again.
- Finally, cut into triangle shape and serve.