Paneer tikka made in grill pan is a so easy tasty recipe a good starter for an evening dinner party. The process is so simple marination and frying in a grill pan that’s it. Marinate the paneer with the masala curd and lemon. You can add the onions, capsicum, and tomatoes to the same masala for marination. And it gives a good taste when we grill it with the paneer. Serving with the green chutney is the best dip for the paneer tikka.
How to make Paneer Tikka:
Paneer tikka is the best and all time favorite starter for vegetarians. Paneer tikka preparation takes very less oil. And the cooking time for paneer is very less. Therefore the preparation of paneer tikka takes very less time. Marination should be at least for 30 mins then only the masala will get absorbed for the paneer and the veggies.
Paneer tikka served in a combination of green chutney is a perfect combo. This green chutney preparation is so easy just we need curd, mint leaves, green chillis, two garlic cloves. Just blend all of them to get a perfect chutney. Veggies for paneer tikka will be bell peppers and onions and tomatoes. All these veggies should be chopped in a square shape in similar size to the paneer.
Know more about the ingredients:
Paneer: Paneer is very rich in protein and its strengths bones. And it is a very good diet for pregnant women. A rich source for vitamin B complex and it have antioxidant properties in it. Paneer helps to maintain blood sugar levels so paneer is good for diabetic patients too.
Marination masala: The marination masala is so simple we can make it very simple ingredients which available in our kitchen. Masala includes curd ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, and a cumin and coriander powder. Add a spoon of olive oil so the masala flavor will come out fastly.
- 1 cup paneer cubes
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Capcicum
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp coriander chopped
- 1 tbsp mint leaves choppes
- 1 green chilli
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup curd
- Take large bowl for marination add salt, chilli powder, garam masala, Turmeric powder, curd, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and mix well making sure there should not be any lumps in it.
- Now cut the vegetables into a cube shape and mix the paneer and the vegetables to the marinate masala and rest it for 15 mins at least.
- Take the bamboo skewers and arrange them alternately one paneer cube one veggies and make it colorful as you like
- Take a grill pan to add two tbsp oil and let the pan get heated now add 2 cloves of garlic to give a good flavor to the oil and now keep the paneer skewers on the heated grill pan and flip it to the other side when it gets cooked.
- For green chutney blend the coriander, mint leaves, garlic, and green chilli, salt, jeera curd, and your green chutney is ready to serve.
Watch Paneer Tikka Recipe video
Similar Recipe Ideas:
- We can make Fish Tikka with the same masala ingredients but we don’t require any veggies in fish tikka. But add coriander and mint leaves the paste to the recipe to get the different flavor.
- Prawns Tikka is another option with similar ingredients. But for prawns semi boil the prawns before marination. So we can make a perfect prawn tikka with the same masala.
- Aloo tikka or Potato tikka also done with the same ingredients but the masala should be thicker than a normal marination masala. One more tip for mak the tikkas with potato skin don’t peel the skin. And also baby potatoes are the perfect choice for making potato tikkas