Avocado Pasta, is a simple, creamy, flavorful dish. In this Avocado pasta, boiled pasta is combined in creamy avocado sauce. As you know, everyone loves pasta. If you want to try something different and yummy with pasta, this is your destination. On the other hand, this is healthy, vegetarian and vegan too, isn’t wonderful?
Avocado pasta is quick to make and a handful of ingredients only needed for this recipe. Above all, this a crowd pleaser and best for parties, potlucks, busy weekdays, and lazy weekends. This is going to be your kid’s new favorite pasta. So get ready for all the applause. Furthermore, customize this recipe by adding your favorite veggies.
How to make Avocado pasta:
To make avocado pasta, first, boil the pasta in the hot water till al dente. While pasta is boiling make avocado sauce. To make the sauce, add chopped avocado, garlic, green chili, coriander/cilantro, mayonnaise, salt to the blender and make a thick paste. Make sure it should be smooth.
Then heat the oil in the pan and fry the boiled pasta for 1minute. Then add the avocado sauce and mayonnaise to the pan. Blend them well. Then pour some water and let the pasta boil for 2 min. Finally, sprinkle some pepper on the top. Serve it hot or cold.
Know more ingredients:
Avocado: This is the secret behind this delicious recipe. Even though, this sauce is effortless to make, it adds a lot. The first step in making this sauce is choosing the avocado. Ripe avocados only suits best for this pasta. De seed the avocado and chop it into pieces.
Avocados improve the digestion, reduce the risk depression. They are very nutritious and great source of vitamin c, E, K and b12. Including avocado in your regular diet, protects you from cancers as well.
garlic and green chilli : Green chili add the spice to this recipe. Adjust this accordingly. It keeps your skin healthy because of vitamin c. Moreover, it increase the metabolism. It is a zero calorie food and packed with antioxidants.
Garlic adds wonderful flavor to this recipe. Great for boosting the immune system, can reduce the common cold and blood pressure. Garlic might improve the heart condition by improving the cholesterol levels. Its good to include them in your meals.
cilantro/coriander: This is the only herb we are using in this recipe. This adds wonderful aroma, flavor and color to this dish. This is very common ingredient in Indian cooking. Coriander chutney is very popular. In most of the recipes we add this in the end for the flavor. Coriander is a rich source of iron, manganese and dietary fiber.
Mayonnaise and pepper powder: This are ingredients which makes this recipe delicious. Mayonnaise adds creamy texture and wonderful flavor to this recipe. Pepper powder adds a bit spice. Pepper powder is high in antioxidants and consists anti-inflammatory properties.Jump to Recipe
Ingredients for Avocado sauce:
- 8 garlic
- 4 green chilli's
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt adjust
- 1 tsp pepper powder
Ingredients for avocado Pasta:
- 2 cups boiled pasta
- 1/2 cup water adjust
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- Take a thick bottomed pot and water, salt, and oil to the pan. Then let the water boil and add the pasta to boil.
- You can use any pasta. When the water is rolling boil, add pasta to the water to cook. Make sure that the flame is on medium.
- Cook the pasta till al dente. Pasta should not be over cooked or under cooked. Drain the excess water and take the cooked pasta into a bowl.
Making Avocado sauce:
- First, deseed the avocado and make lines horizontally and vertically with knife in the avocado flesh. And the scoop it with spoon.
- Chop the coriander leaves and take it in a bowl.
- Then take a blender and add garlic, green chilis, chopped coriander leaves, salt, mayonnaise, pepper powder and avocado pieces to the blender.
- Finally, blend it into a fine paste. And keep it a side.
- First, heat the oil in the pan. Then add the boiled pasta to the pan and fry the pasta for 1 min.
- Secondly, add the avocado sauce and stir it well with the pasta. Then add the mayonnaise to the pan and blend it pasta well.
- Thirdly, add the water and pepper powder. Now cook it on the medium flame.
- When the pasta is ready take it in a bowl and serve hot. This pasta taste good when it warm and cold as well.
Masala pasta: This is the spicy Indian version of the pasta. And this can be done under 30 mins. Above all, this is great for lunch boxes. To make this pasta
- First, heat the oil to the pan and chopped garlic to the pan and let it fry
- Then add the chopped onions and green chilis to the pan and fry them until they become golden brown.
- Now add the veggies like peas, carrots etc. Here you can add favourite veggies.
- Sauté the veggies for 2 mins and then put the chopped tomato in the pan , mix the veggies. Sprinkle some salt on the top.
- Cook until the tomatoes turn soft. Next add chili powder, garam masala.
- Fry the masala until the raw flavor is gone. Now add the cooked pasta to the pan.
- Combine them well . Now pour water if the pasta is dry. Cook for 1 min and serve .
Noodles is the most favourite for most including grownups. Even though you can make a lot variety recipes with noodles, now showing how to make veg noodles. This is easiest and filling dish you can ever make.
- To make veg noodles, boil the noodles first and spread them in a plate an d let them cool down.
- Moreover, don’t skip the garlic because it add the little crunch and great flavor to this recipe.
- At last, add oil to the pan. Once the oil is hot add chopped garlic, green chilis and fry them for 1min.
- Next to that, add the chopped veggies and fry them until they become crunchy.
- Then add the boiled noodles, salt, pepper powder, vinegar, soy sauce, and chili sauce. Stir them well.
- Add little oil on the top of the noodles is dry. Sauté them for 2 mins. On the other hand, you should, you make the whole process on high flame only.
- Serve the noodles with some Manchurian gravy and enjoy this dish with your family.
Veg Manchurian : As you know, Manchurian belongs to Indo Chinese cuisine. This Manchurian goes well with noodles, fried rice or you can serve it as it is. This is little bit lengthy process. Three main steps for this recipe is making veg balls, fry them and toss or cook them in the Manchurian gravy.
- First, cut veggies into small pieces and add them to a bowl. After that put cornflour, Maida, salt, pepper in the same bowl.
- Then mix them well and knead so that veggies can leave their juices.
- After that, make small balls with the veg mixture and deep fry them in the oil.
- Make sure that they fried well on both sides. Now take them on tissue paper. So that it can absorb the excess water.
- Now add little oil to the pan fry the chopped spring onion, green chills, and garlic.
- Fry them and add the salt, soy sauce, chili sauce, and tomato ketchup to the pan and stir them well.
- Next, add the corn starch water to the pan and give it a stir. Pour little water and cook until the gravy thickens.
- Now add the fried Manchurian balls to the sauce and toss them for 1min.
Your yummy veg Manchurian is ready.