The homemade natural shampoo strengthens your hair why because. Present scenario hair fall is the biggest concern for all ages nowadays even it is affecting to kids, men women everyone. The cause for hair fall we all know one biggest reason pollution and next to the food we eat and the third cause will hormonal imbalance. And also for every health tip or beauty tip, one should always access their body first whether the ingredients are allergic to their then they have to go further. For pollution or any environmental concern, we can rectify but if it is inside our body then we should seek a doctor. Your body gives all the signs by showing how week your follicles.
Medicated shampoo is not at all good for the hair it just gives us instant happiness. But natural shampoo gives us long-lasting growth with permanent happiness. Using Chemical free and natural hair shampoo helps you retain it is natural and also gives strength to develop from roots. And also budget-friendly ingredients with very easy process.
This homemade shampoo helps in so many ways. Moreover, it’s a one solution for all our hair issue like hair fall due to hard water, or dandruff, and thin dull hair issues, and also many more. This homemade shampoo properly cleanses our hair and makes our fresh and strengthens a lot. All the ingredients which we use are natural pore organic and chemical free. so mostly we will not get any allergies and side effects only the good vibes.
Causes of Hair loss:
- Thyroid and PCOS
- Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Low hemoglobin or Iron deficiency
- Vitamin -D deficiency
- Emotional Stress and Depression.
Food that controls hair fall
- Nuts: Walnut, Brazil nuts, and Almonds.
- Seeds: Flax seeds, Sesame seeds.
- Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and Curry Leaves.
- Fruits: Berries, Orange, Apricot, Grapes, Cherries.
- Non – Vegetarian Food: Tuna, Salmon, Brown eggs.
Taking all-natural food and after a good analysis of our body, we can control the loss of hair with our simple homemade remedies. But remember how pampering you made to hair from outside. And also you have to do it to your inner body which is very much important
Ingredients for Homemade natural Shampoo:
These are the super ingredients that can available in daily life easier or you can order them on amazon.com. Here come the list of super ingredients
- Flaxseed powder- 150 grams
- Fenugreek seeds powder – 100 grams
- Soap Nut powder – 250 grams
- Shikakai ( Acacia concinna) powder – 250 grams
- Amla powder – 150 grams
- Natural Henna Powder -100 grams (optional)
Mix all the above ingredients and store them in a tight jar for further use.
How to Use Homemade Natural Shampoo:
Take the required quantity depending on the length of your hair mix it with water and soak it overnight or at least 2 hours before. Apply throughout your hair and keep it at least for 30 mins – 1 hour and rinse your hair with plain water no conditioner required. These packs can also be applied to oily hair. No conditioner chemical-free Shampoo.
Take the required quantity depending on the length of your hair and mix it with warm water and let it be cool for room temperature. The consistency should be watery so you can wash your hair with that liquid-like shampoo and rinse with normal water. Please don’t use hot or warm water it hurt your hair follicle.
Benefits Of Chemical Free Natural Homemade Shampoo:
- If your daily usage of water is hard or having more chlorine in it soap nut will help clean your pores and help it develop new follicles.
- Fenugreek seeds help in smoothing your hair and also strengthen your hair just like your keratin treatment.
- Flax seeds control hair damage and also gives a rapid growth
- Shikakai softening hair and also stops and infection occurred in hair due to pollution.
- Amla stops the graying hair and prevents dandruff.
- And last but very important henna helps in thicken hair and also helps as a conditioner to our