Sweet kachori is a deep fried snack with sweet lip smaking filling inside. And best as an evening snack or tea time snack. Above all, Kachori is a famous Indian snack. Popular in all over the world as well. In addition to that, there are different variations of kachori recipes. Like moong dal Kachori, Matar kachori, Raj kachori.
Above all, every bite of this Sweet kachori is crunchy with awesome mouth-watering filling. Similarly, this is an irresistible snack for everyone not only kids. Importantly, the outer layer is similar for all kachori’s. And stuffing differ from each other.
How to make Sweet Kachori:
First step in making the Sweet Kachori is dough preparation. To make the dough, take a mixing bowl and add sooji, maida, salt, baking powder, salt, and water. Then knead it as a dough and rest the dough.
Meanwhile, make the filling with dry fruits, sooji, sugar, and coconut powder. Never the less, you can customize the filling accordingly. Like with Koya/Kova. The final step is to stuff the kachori with filling and deep fry them. Similarly, this is famous as a festive snack too.
Know more about ingredients:
Dough: Dough preparation is the tricky part of this recipe. Because the crispiness of this recipe depends on the dough. So you should knead the dough properly. Never the less, baking powder is the key to the puffy sweet kachori. So don’t skip.
Moreover, pour the water at low speed and knead the dough. And the dough should not be too hard or soft. You can add melted butter or ghee instead of oil.
Filling: This is the secret for the sweetness of this recipe. The filling is made with sooji, sugar, coconut powder, and dry fruits. Almonds, cashews, and raisins are added in this sweet kachori. Similarly, stuffing is crunchy because of the nuts.
Nuts and coconut are very healthy. Coconut is a good source of Manganese, copper and iron. Along with that, coconut is good for skin, hair as well. Almonds are good for bone building because it contains calcium.
Sweet kachori recipe
ingredients for the dough:
- 2 tbsp sooji
- 1/4 cup maida/flour
- warm water as required
- baking salt
ingredients for stuffing:
- 2 tbsp ghee/butter
- 3 tbsp chopped nuts adjust
- 3 tbsp sugar adjust
- 3 tbsp sooji
- 3 tbsp coconut powder
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- oil for deep fry
prepration of the dough:
- Take a mixing bowl and add sooji, flour, salt, and oil. Now add the hot water slowly and make dough. And the rest the dough for 30 mins.
Preptation of the stuffing:
- Melt the ghee or butter in the pan. After add the chopped nuts like almonds, cashews and raisins. Fry them until they become crunchy.
- Then add the sooji, sugar, and coconut powder to the pan. And fry them on the medium flame until the sugar melts. Then add the cardamom powder. Mix them well.
- Now take the mixture into a bowl and let the mixture cool down.
Preparation of sweet kachori:
- Now take the dough and kneed the dough for 5 mins. After that make equall size balls with the dough.
- Now take a ball and press it between the palms. And make a well in the middle and fill it with the stuffing. Then close the edges.
- Now make it as a kachori with hands. Then repeat the same process for others as well.
- Now heat the oil in the pan and when the oil is hot enough drop the sweet kachories slowly in the pan.
- Fry them on the medium flame until it turns golden brown. Then take them in the paper tissues. So that it can absorb the excess oil.
- Serve them as a dessert or as a evening snack.
Watch Sweet Kachori Recipe
Similar Recipes Like Sweet Kachori:
They different samosa like onion samosa, aloo samosa, kheema samosa. Now I’m showing aloo samosa recipe. This is yummy and makes you full of 1 or 2. Great snack for birthday parties and kitty parties.
- First make dough with all purpose flour, ajwain(carom seeds), salt, ghee, and water. Then rest the dough for 30 mins.
- Now boil the potatoes for stuffing. Then peel the potatoes and mash them.
- After that add salt, chili powder, garam masala, fresh green peas, cumin powder, chopped coriander leaves.
- Combine them well. Adjust the taste.
- Now take the dough and make small balls with dough. Then take the dough and roll it like chapati.
- After that cut it in the middle and apply water on the edges.Now seal the edges and make a cone.
- Now keep the potato stuffing inside and close the edges. Repeat the same process for others as well.
- Now deep fry the samosa and serve with sweet chutney and green chutney.
Ragda chaat recipe:
This is a healthy, basic, simple chaat. Very easy to make and delicious also. Above all, this can be served along with samosa, aloo tikki, too. And the main ingredient is yellow peas. To start the recipe
- First, soak the peas over night and then cook the peas in the cooker with some salt.
- After that mash them little bit and add turmeric to them.
- Now take a serving bowl or plate and add ragda chaat first.
- Then sprinkle the chaat masala and cumin powder on top.
- Next add chopped onions on the top. After that chili powder, sev, crushed papad on the top.
- Finally, add chopped coriander leaves and squeeze some lemon juice on the top.
- Serve hot.
Kathi roll started from Kolkata streets. Moreover, this is the rolled paratha with meat. And this is a whole meal itself and great for the lunch box. Today I’m sharing the veg Kathi roll recipe. Above all, you try this with leftover roti or chapati also. To make this
- First, boil the potatoes and peel them. Then chop into pieces.
- Now heat the oil in the pan and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds. Let them splutter.
- Now add the chopped onions to the pan and fry them until they turn golden brown.
- Next, put the ginger garlic paste and fry. After that veggies like green peas, cabbage, carrots, bell peppers and saute them.
- Now add the salt, turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala and combine them.
- Stir for 1min and let the mixture cool down.
- Then take the chapati and spread green chutney first and place the veg mixture at one corner.
- Fold the edges and roll the chapati tight. And you can cover half of the roll with silver foil or tissue.