Homemade Chocolate is the favorite dessert for kids. Not only kids everyone loves chocolate. Can make different desserts with chocolate like chocolate cake, chocolate milk, chocolate ice cream so on. In the chocolate itself, they are different varieties like dark chocolate, milk chocolate, fruit, and nuts chocolate. These store-bought chocolates are very expensive than homemade chocolates. Why wasting money on the chocolates? when you make them easily at home. That too with only four ingredients and without any preservatives.
How to make Homemade Chocolate Recipe:
For making this chocolate firstly sieve the dry ingredients and mix them properly. Then melt the butter in a double boiler method. Add the dry ingredients to the butter and mix well without lumps. Keep stirring until the sugar is melted. Finally, pour the mixture into the molds and refrigerate them for 3hrs. After that take the chocolate from the molds carefully.
Know more about ingredients:
Cocoa powder: This is the main ingredients of this recipe. Need to use more for dark chocolate and less for milk chocolate. This is easily available in the market. Cocoa powder comes from cocoa beans. These are harvested from a cocoa tree. Cocoa powder helps to reduce the blood pressure and lower the depression.
Butter: Can replace this butter with coconut oil. The butter should at the room temperature.
sugar: Powdered sugar is used for this recipe. So that it can easily melt. can adjust sugar according to your taste.
Homemade Chocolate Recipe
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup milk powder
- chopped nuts optional
- 1/2 tsp Coffe powder
- Take a mixing bowl and sieve all the dry ingredients into the bowl. So that the chocolate will be creamy.
- Dry roast the nuts and chop them into smalls pieces and keep it in a bowl.
- Firstly heat the water a vessel and keep one bowl on the top of the vessel. Then add butter to that bowl.
- When the butter is melted add rest of the ingredients except nuts. Then mix all the ingredients well.
- Keep on stirring the mixture until the sugar melts completely or else you won't get smooth chocolate.
- When it makes thick chocolate syrup turn of the stove. Then with the help of the spoon fill the chocolate into molds.
- For chocolate with nuts, first, fill the chocolate syrup till half of the mold and then add chopped nuts. Then add chocolate syrup on the top of the nuts.
- After that tap the molds on the kitchen slab for 2 times. So that they won't be any gaps. Can choose molds according to your taste.
- After that keep the molds in the refrigerator for 3 hrs. Then remove the chocolate carefully from the molds.
- Can gift wrap these chocolates and gift to friends and family. Or can serve chocolates in the birthday parties also.
Watch Homemade Chocolate Recipe video:[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Y3Wzdm0TA[/embedyt]
Similar Recipes like Homemade Chocolate :
Chocolate cake: First mix the dry ingredients like flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking salt, and cocoa powder. Then add buttermilk, egg , oil and vanilla extract. Mix the ingredients well. Then bake this mixture in the preheated oven. Finally, cover the cake with the chocolate frosting.
Chocolate milkshake: This milkshake is tasty and easy to make at home. For making this chocolate milkshake, firstly make a solution with cocoa powder, warm water, and sugar. Then add this solution to the blender. Can add milk and ice cubes at this stage. Blend it. Finally, take a glass and garnish the glass with chocolate syrup and pour this chocolate milkshake into glasses. Garnish this with a scoop of ice cream.