Brownie Cookie is the fusion of brownie and cookie. This is a dessert recipe but you can serve it as an evening snack as well. If you are confused to choose between the brownie and cookie for parties, no need to choose. This is the better option. This is the brownie in cookie texture. These are chocolaty, crunchy and chewy as well. They can stay fresh for 1 week, so bake them 1 day before the parties, it saves a lot of time. This is a super easy recipe, all you need to do is mix the ingredients and make balls and bake them. No cleaning vessels, no refrigerating the dough, no mess at all. Today I’m showing to make brownie cookies without oven.
How to make Brownie Cookie :
To make this recipe first sieve the dry ingredients like flour, cocoa powder powdered sugar, baking powder, and baking salt, coffee powder, into a bowl. Then add the wet ingredients like vanilla essence, eggs, melted butter, chocolate syrup to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients well. Make the dough with all the ingredients. Then add the chocolate chips and mix them well. Now make balls and bake them in the preheated pan.
Know more about ingredients:
Dry ingredients: All-purpose flour is used in this recipe. Measure the floor carefully. Un sweated cocoa powder is used. I have used the powdered sugar, replace that with brown sugar if you want. Sieve the dry ingredients, this helps to remove the lumps from to cocoa powder. Above all, whisk the dry ingredients before adding the wet ingredients.
Wet ingredients: I have used the egg, vanilla essence, melted butter, and chocolate syrup. vanilla adds flavor to the recipe. Melt the butter before adding and keep the eggs out of the refrigerator for 5 mins before adding them. Adding chocolate syrup makes these cookies more chocolaty.
Choco chips: Add them at the last, after making the dough. If they are available to take chocolate and make pieces and add them to the dough. You can add semi-melted chocolate as well.
Brownie cookie recipe
- 1 cup Maida/ all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking salt
- 3 tbsp coffee powder
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 100 gms butter
- 3 tbsp Hershey chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup choco chips
- 1 cup salt for baking
- Take a pan or cooker and add salt at the bottom. Then keep the stand in the middle and cover the lid. Heat this for 30 mins on low flame.
preparation of the dough:
- Take a mixing bowl and sieve all the dry ingredients and mix them well with the spatula. Then add the wet ingredients and mix them well.
- Then make the dough to make brownie cookies. At this stage add more flour if needed to make the dough.
- Then add the choco chips to the dough and mix them well with the dough.
- Now take a plate or idli tray and butter the tray, after that sprinkle some flour on the top. So that the cookies can't stick to the tray.
- Then make balls with the dough and keep on the tray or plate. Now keep this plate in the preheated pan and cover the lid.
- Make the equal size balls with the dough, so that they can cook evenly. IF you are using a plate arrange them by leaving some space between them.
- Bake this for 1 hr in the low flame and turn off the stove. Finally, remove them from the tray once they are cool down.
- Store them in an airtight container. Enjoy them for evening snacks or pack them for kids' snack boxes.
Watch Brownie Cookie Recipe Video:
Pancakes: This is the yummiest breakfast recipe. There are different pancakes like blueberry pancakes, chocolate pancakes, banana pancakes. Take a mixing bowl and mix the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Then add the wet ingredients like milk, butter, and egg. Mix them well and make a smooth batter. At this add any fruit or choco chips if you want. Now heat the pan and pour the batter on the pan and make pancakes. Cook them until they turn brown. Serve them with maple syrup.
Chocochip cookies: First, whisk the dry ingredients like flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Then in another bowl whisk the melted butter, brown sugar. Then add the egg and vanilla extract. Mix them well. Now mix the dry ingredients with wet ingredients and make the dough. Finally, add the choco chips to the dough. Then chill the dough in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hrs. After that make balls with the dough. Now grease the baking tray with butter or cover them with a baking mat. Now keep the balls on the tray and bake them in a preheated oven. Serve them with a glass of milk for kids.