Eggless cake with vanilla and chocolate flavor layers is so easy to make with few ingredients. We need cakes to celebrate special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, parties. Or simply for dessert. This cake is different from cakes which looks hard to make. But it is simple to make and tasty to eat. For this eggless cake, make swirls with chocolate batter on the vanilla batter so that it forms the marble effect. Can have this cake for tea time snack with frosting. Today I’m showing you how to make an eggless cake without an oven. Above all this is an eggless recipe.
How to make Eggless Cake:
To make this Eggless cake, first, make the batter with oil, yogurt, powdered sugar, vanilla essence, all-purpose flour, milk powder, baking soda, baking powder, and milk. Then separate the half of the mixture add cocoa powder to that batter. Now add vanilla batter first and then add chocolate on the top of the vanilla. Now with the butter knife or toothpick swirl the chocolate into the vanilla. Finally, bake the cake in the cooker on the low flame for 2 hrs. After that check, the cake with a toothpick, when it comes clean the cake is done.
Know more about ingredients:
Batter: For this recipe, we make one batter only That is the best part of the recipe. later divide the batter into to parts. And add cocoa powder in one batter to make it chocolaty. Make the batter with oil, yogurt, all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, milk powder, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla essence, and milk.
Cocoa powder: For the chocolate flavor, we are adding the cocoa powder. Can replace this cocoa powder with melted chocolate also. But adding cocoa powder makes the process easy. Moreover, they won’t be any change in the taste.
Vanilla essence: Add vanilla essence to the batter for vanilla flavor. This is the main ingredient of this recipe.
Eggless Cake Recipe
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Take a vessel and add salt at the bottom of the vessel. now keet one stand in the salt so that the baking tray can't touch the bottom.
- Now heat the vessel on the medium heat for 30 mins.
- Now take a mixing bowl, add oil and yogurt to the bowl and whisk well, so that they combine really well.
- Then add vanilla essence, all-purpose flour, milk powder, powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and milk. Now mix the all ingredients very well.
- After that take a separate bowl and transfer half of the batter to that bowl. Then add cocoa powder to that bowl and mix well without any lumps.
- Keep those vanilla and chocolate batter separately.
- After that take a cake tin and grease it with oil or butter. then dust it with some flour. now pour some vanilla batter in the tin. Then drop some chocolate batter on the top of the vanilla batter in the middle.
- Or else drop the chocolate and vanilla batter alternatively in the cake tin for more chocolate swirls. Repeat this process until the chocolate and vanilla batter is done.
- Now take a butter knife or toothpick and make swirls of the chocolate in the vanilla batter. Don't mix the batter.
- Now keep this baking tin in the cooker and close the lid without oven. cook it on the low flame for 2 hrs.
- After 2 hrs take tooth pic and insert ih the cake. if the toothpick comes clean means the cake is done. Make sure that don't overcook the cake. Because it will become dry.
- Now cut the cake into slice and have it with tea. Can apply icing on the top if you want.
Watch the Eggless Cake Recipe Video:
Similar recipes like Eggless Cake :
Sponge cake: This is the basic cake recipe. For making this sponge cake preheat the oven first. or else can make on the stove also. First, whisk the butter and caster sugar. After that add eggs, vanilla essence, flour, and milk. Then mix properly without any lumps. Now take a baking tray and grease the pan and dust the pan with flour. Now transfer the batter to the baking tray. Bake it in the oven. Can add an icing of your choice on the sponge cake.
Brownies: This is the yummiest dessert you can make in 30 mins. For this chocolate brownies first, melt the sugar. Then take mix bowl and add melted butter, vanilla essence, and eggs. After that add dry ingredients like sugar, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder. Mix the ingredients well and transfer to the baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 mins.
Eggless banana cake: To make this eggless banana cake first mast the ripe Bananas. Then add the sugar, vanilla extract, and oil to the bananas. Mix well until the sugar dissolves. Now add the dry ingredients like wheat flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Fold the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Add chopped nuts and mix well. Now bake the cake in the preheated oven for 45 mins or else until it cooked properly. Slice the banana cake when it cools down and serve it with tea.