Sesame chicken salad is a crunchy salad and we can have it as a starter also. For this salad toss the boiled chicken with sesame seeds, broccoli, and sweet corn. You can add more veggies according to your taste. tossed sesame seeds and garlic adds crunchy flavors to the salad. Chicken breasts or thighs are more suitable for this recipe moreover, olive oil adds extra flavor to this recipe.
Sesame chicken salad is full of nutrients because we are using healthy ingredients. Like sesame seeds, chicken, broccoli, and corn. Try these chicken salad for a change trust me you won’t get disappointed. This recipe is easy to make, tasty and healthy as well. When you are in a hurry and want to eat healthily, this is the best option.
know more about ingredients:
Chicken: Boiled chicken is needed for this recipe. As you know chicken is full of proteins, controls blood pressure and increases metabolism as well. When you are in diet this is the best recipe for you because it keeps you full of a long time.
Sesame seeds: Tossed sesame seeds add crunchy flavor to this salad. Sesame seeds are full of fiber moreover they improve digestion, reduce grey hair at a young age. In addition to that, they help with infertility in men. Better to include them in everyday diet.
Broccoli and corn: Broccoli is a good source of carbs and fiber so it is great for digestion and reduce constipation. Moreover, it has vitamin c, vitamin A, vitamin K, and calcium too. Because of vitamin C, it gives healthy skin and acts as an anti-aging element. calcium boosts your bone health. Corn is a good source of carbs. it has fiber and proteins too.
Sesame Chicken Recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 broccoli
- 1 cup boiled chicken
- 1/2 cup sweet corn
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- Take a pan and keep on a medium flame and heat the oil on the pan. and then add sesame deeds
- Fry the sesame seeds little bit or Saute them until they turn aromatic.
- Then add finely chopped garlic to the pan , mix well with sesame seeds and saute them for 3 to 4 mins.
- Then add cleaned broccoli pieces to the pan and saute them until they become little soft.
- Add boiled chicken pieces to the broccoli pieces. Mix well and cover the lid and let them cook 5 mins. Or until all the flavors mixed together.
- Next add sweet corn to the pan and mix well and saute them for 2 to 3 mins .
- Finally add black pepper, salt and chili flakes to the pan and mix well, then cover the lid cook for 5mins.
- Adjust the taste and serve the sesame chicken hot.
Watch Sesame Chicken Broccoli Salad Recipe video:
Similar Recipes Ideas:
Mixed vegetable salad: For this salad cut veggie of your choice like cabbage, lettuce, carrot, etc .keep them separately. Then prepare to dress with honey, vinegar, yogurt, salt, and pepper. Mix chopped veggies with dressing before you serve.
Sprouts salad: For this salad boil the sprouts and keep them aside. Then chop onions and tomatoes and green chillis. Finally, mix the sprouts and veggies and add salt, chaat masala, and lemon juice. mix well and serve.
Italian pasta salad: first boil the pasta according to the instructions and keep it aside. Then dice cherry tomatoes, chop bell peppers and olives . Finally, in a large bowl mix the pasta, diced tomatoes, chopped bell pepper, olives with Italian dressing. Toss well and refrigerate for overnight.