Chilli garlic mushroom is a healthy and quick recipe. Serve this recipe with rice, roti or pulao. Or else add this as a side dish on your menu. This can be done under 20 mins, so this is the best choice for lunchboxes or quick dinner for your busy weekdays. Adjust the chilis when you are making for kids. On the other hand, this recipe calls for only a few ingredients, skip the wine if you want but it adds the extra flavor.
How to make Chilli Garlic Mushroom :
To make this recipe, first, saute the chilis and garlic until the raw flavor is gone. Then add the mushrooms and saute them. After that add the red chilis, red wine, salt, spring onions, coriander leaves, capsicum, onions and give it a stir. And cover the lid and cook until the mushrooms are cooked. After that add the chili sauce and mix well with ingredients. Check the seasoning and add coriander leaves and spring onions mix well and serve.
Know more about the ingredients:
Mushrooms: Mushrooms are the main ingredient of this recipe. I have used the button mushrooms for this recipe. But any kind of mushrooms is suitable for this recipe. Moreover, cut the mushrooms for the quick preparation of this recipe. Better to use the store-bought mushrooms because some kind of mushrooms is poisonous. Mushrooms are very nutritious and button mushrooms contain the non-animal source of vitamin D.
Green chilis and minced garlic: These are the key ingredients of this recipe. Green chilis help with digestion and to control the blood sugar levels. Not only that they increase metabolism and helps with the common cold. Garlic also helps relive the flu and common cold, Moreover, they are very nutritious and less in calories.
Red wine: Special ingredient added in this recipe. This makes this recipe more delicious, you can skip this if it is not available. As we know, red wine is made with fermented grapes. which is beneficial to health, if it consumes in moderate levels. It reduces the risk of depression, cancer, and dementia. it is helpful in many recipes like pasta, salad, sauce, and burgers as well.
Chilli Garlic Mushroom Recipe
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp green chilis
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 2 tbsp red whine
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp spring onions
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup capsicum
- 1/2 cup onions
- 3 tbsp chili sauce adjust
- chop the green chilis and mince the garlic and keep them aside in separate bowls.
- Chop the capsicum and onions into medium size pieces and keep it aside.
- First, heat the oil in the pan and add green chilis and minced garlic to the pan. Saute them until the raw flavor is gone.
- Then add the mushrooms to the pan and give it a good stir. Cut the mushroom into slices to make the process quick.
- Then let the mushroom cook for 5 mins, after that add the red chili flakes and red wine and salt to the pan and mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook the mushrooms for few mins and then add the spring onions, coriander leaves, mushrooms, and onions to the pan.
- Mix them well and cover the lid and cook.
- After that add the red chili sauce to the pan and mix well with the mushrooms and cook it until the mushrooms are done.
- Finally, add the chopped coriander and spring onions to the pan, give it a stir. Serve the chili garlic mushrooms with rice, roti, or pulao.
Watch Chilli Garlic Mushroom Recipe Video:
Mushroom biryani: Take a pressure cooker or thick bottomed pan and heat the oil. And add whole spices like bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and fry them until they turn aromatic. Then add the sliced onions and ginger garlic paste, green chilis, and saute them. After that add the sliced mushrooms, salt, and turmeric powder and fry them. After that add the curd and mix well. Cover the lid and cook. After that add the soaked basmati rice and mix well with mushrooms. Now add the water and cover the lid and cook until the rice is cooked. Serve the hot mushroom biryani with raita.
Mushroom curry: Chop the mushrooms and keep it aside. Make a paste with onions, ginger, and garlic. Then heat the oil in the pan and add spices and saute them until they turn aromatic. Add the onion paste to the pan and fry until the raw flavor is gone. then add the chopped tomatoes and fry them until they become soft. Add salt, chili powder, turmeric powder and mix well. Then add the chopped mushrooms and mix well. After that add the water and cook until the mushrooms are done. Add chopped coriander leaves and give it a stir. Serve the hot mushroom curry with roti, rice, and pulao.