chicken nuggets is an appetizer or snack recipe which you can easily make at home. Chicken, need to cut thin slices of chicken for preparing chicken nuggets recipe. This is a good option for evening snack or starter, or a side dish for a pot luck or parties. You happened to be a chicken lover then differently give it a try. Nuggets are so crispy because of the cornflake mixture which will be the coat for the chicken.
How to make chicken nuggets:
For Fried chicken cut the chicken into slices and marinate the chicken slices with pepper and salt. After that dip them into an egg cornflour mixture. Finally, deep fry them in oil. Above all, should use boneless chicken for this Fried chicken. This fried chicken is crispy outside and soft inside. Crispness is because of the crumbs. For this Fried chicken, try the crumbs with plain corn flakes by grinding them roughly. You can use bread crumbs instead of corn flakes crumbs. On the other hand, better to have them freshly or else the outer layer becomes soft after some time. These are much much better than frozen nuggets. Because we are making them at home without any chemicals.
Know more about ingredients:
Chicken: Chicken is the main ingredient for this Fried chicken. And the chicken slices, need to cut carefully not too thin, not too thick. Moreover, chicken breast is great for this recipe because of its tenderness. And very easy to cut slices. Because of the marination, they become more flavorful.
Corn flakes crumbs: Make crumbs with plain corn flakes by grinding them roughly. These crumbs give the crunchy flavor to the chicken chips. Should not make a fine powder of cornflakes. Just roughly grind them. Above all, use plain corn flakes not flavored one.
Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- 200 Gms Boneless chicken
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp chili powder adjust according to your taste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- oil For deep fry
- 1 cup corn flakes crumbs
ingredients for marination;
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt adjust according to your taste
- Cut the chicken into slices with a sharp knife. And make sure that the slices need not be too thin or too thick.
- Take 2 cups of plain corn flakes and grind them roughly and make crumbs. And take them in a plate and keep it aside. Because it will be easy for you to roll the chicken slices in a plate than a bowl.
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat it and keep it aside.
- Take chicken slices in a medium-size bowl and add olive oil, pepper powder, and salt. Then mix well.
- Then refrigerate the marinated chicken slices for 15 mins.
Preparation for chicken coating:
- Take one bowl and add cornflour, salt, and chili powder. And mix well. Can adjust the chili powder and salt according to your taste.
- Add the beaten egg to the bowl and stir well. There should not be any lumps.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or Kadai on a medium flam.
- Meanwhile, get the marinated chicken slices from the refrigerator and take one chicken slice and dip it in an egg mixture.
- Then roll the chicken slices in the cornflakes crumbs. After that press the crumbs to the chicken slices little bit. So that they can stick to the chicken slice.
- After that place the chicken slices in a plate and repeat the same for other slices also.
- Make sure to shake off the excess crumbs in the plate before you drop in the oil for deep fry.
- When the oil is hot enough, drop the chicken slices into the oil carefully for deep fry. When they turn golden brown turn them with a spatula. You can fry the chicken pieces in batches.
- Finally, take them into a napkin or tissue so that they can absorb the oil and serve them hot ketchup.
Chicken Fry: Chicken fry is a starter or appetizer or else serve it as a side dish. And for this chicken fry Firstly, we marinate the chicken with curd and spices. Then refrigerate the chicken for a minimum 2 hrs. Finally deep fry the chicken pieces in hot oil. Moreover, the chicken pieces need to be small to medium size. Better to use boneless chicken if making for kids.
Chicken kabab: Take boneless chicken for chicken kabab. Then cut the chicken into equal size pieces. Then marinate the chicken with yogurt and spices. After marination lines the chicken pieces on the skewers and grills them. After 15 mins flip the chicken pieces, so that they can grill evenly. For grilling preheat the oven for 15 to 20 mins. Can use Tandoori instead of the oven.
Chicken pops: chicken pops are a tasty snack which you can make easily at home. All you need to do is cut the chicken breast into small pieces. Secondly, in a bowl mix the cornflour with spices and keep it aside. In another bowl take beaten egg. After that take the chicken pieces, coat them with flour and then dip them in egg and roll them in bread crumbs. Finally, fry them in hot oil. Or else place them on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven.