Rotzza the roti pizza a simple fusion of our Indian roti and an Italian pizza. Where you can flavor both in one bite. However, we can make in different styles and flavor, veg and non-veg like pizza. The toppings mainly depend on your taste. Here I m showing you simple basic vegetable rotzza you can try. Similarly, we can try the same recipe with chicken.
How to make a Roti Pizza:
To make a perfect rotzza the dough should be soft like as a roti but the main preparation will be the stuff. The main masala for rotzza can be prepared in different ways. If we like to cook the veggies with some paneer will be good. And also we can make a pickle type salad with onion and tomatoes and mix grated paneer to it so we can spread this stuff into our roti to make this recipe.
In addition to the main rotzza masala recipe includes other ingredients for giving a pizza touch to the recipe. Add cheese and oregano and some pizzas sauce. All these ingredients perfectly give us a pizza touch to a normal roti. know more about the recipe.
- Roti: The roti should be more crispy for that spreading the butter evenly to the rotis. And cooking in a medium flame for a long time make a crispness.
- Paneer: Paneer is the key ingredient in the masala stuff likewise we can make with a minced chicken or meat. Paneer cooks so fast compared to other things.
- Cheese: It helps to bind and the stuff which we kept in the middle of two rotis. So grated cheese is very important to this recipe.
- 2 roti wheat flour big size
- 1/2 cup paneer scrambled
- 1/2 cup cheese Grated
- 1 cup onions chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander chopped
- 1 tsp garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp chopped green chilli chopped
- 1 tsp jeera and coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix the wheat flour in a bowl and make it like a chappati dough and rest it for 10mins.
- Now take tomatoes keep them in a boiling hot water pan and rinse with normal water. Peel them and make it a puree. Now heat the pan add some oil on the pan add the finely chopped garlic and then add the onions fry it for 3mins.
- Now add some salt, chilli powder, and cumin powder to it and add the tomato puree cook it for 5mins to lose all the water from the sauce add coriander and tomato ketchup to the sauce and last add the crumbled paneer mix it and keep it for cooling.
- Prepare 4 chapatis and semi-cook without oil. Now add butter to the pan and the keep one roti spread the panner tomato sauce on the roti and spread the cheese all over it with low flame cooking cover another roti on top of it.
- Flip the roti both sides gently and cook it well till it becomes crunchy at the ends of the rotzza now the cheese gets melted automatically. Now cut into 4 half’s and serve it with some tomato sauce or salsa(Optional).
Watch Rotzza (Roti+Pizza) Recipe video
Similar Recipe Ideas:
- Chicken Rotzza is another variety where minced chicken is preferred. Chicken can be cooked with the stuffing or boil before.
- Mushroom Rotzza is a quick recipe as the paneer rotzza because mushroom takes less time to cook. Adding olives to the recipe gives great flavor.