Grilled salmon with veggies is one of the healthy and tasty recipes which you can make with very little effort. Can make this grilled salmon on the pan if the grill is not available. You can have this grilled salmon for the main course as well as an appetizer too. Try this recipe whenever you want to have a tasty smoky fish. Smoky flavor while grilling the fish makes this dish more delicious. Moreover, it cooks very easily.
How to make Salmon Grill Recipe:
To make this grilled salmon with veggies first marinate the salmon with chopped garlic, ginger, coriander leaves, oregano, black pepper, soy sauce, oil, and salt. After that grill the salmon on the pan with olive oil. Then stir fry the veggies with leftover marinade. Finally, serve the grilled salmon with tossed veggies.
Know more about ingredients:
Salmon: This is the main ingredient of this recipe. Salmon is very healthy because it’s rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Haigh source of protein and B vitamins. Including this salmon in your diet helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases and good for health. Above all, salmon is delicious.
Marination: For marination, chopped garlic, ginger, oregano, soy sauce, salt, oil, and pepper are used. Dried oregano and chopped coriander leaves are the only herbs used in this recipe. They not only add extra flavor to the recipe but healthy also. Oregano improves digestion, heart health, and bone health also. Coriander is a great source of dietary fiber, iron, and magnesium.
Veggies: Veggies like Broccoli, Bell peppers are used in this recipe. Cut the peppers into slices. Can use veggies of your choice like red onions, Asparagus, grape tomatoes.
Grilled Salmon with Veggies Recipe
Ingredients for marination
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1 dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- water according to the thickness
- red bell pepper
- yellow bell pepper
- Chop the garlic, ginger, bell peppers, coriander and keep it aside. Wash and cut the Broccoli into medium size florets.
- Take the bones out from Salmon and cut the salmon into medium pieces and keep it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl and add chopped garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, oregano, coriander, dark soy sauce, oil, and water. Mix well. check the taste and adjust seasoning.
- After that add salmon pieces to the bowl and then make holes on the Salmon with the fork. Mix well. So that all salmon pieces coat with the marination. Rest this for 30 mins.
- Heat the oil in the pan and add marinated salmon to the pan. roast the salmon until it properly cooked on both sides. Then take it in the bowl and keep it aside.
- In the same pan add 2 tbsps of the marinade and then add veggies. Then mix well so that all the veggies can cover with marinade.
- Now toss the veggies with the marinade for 2to 3mins or until they slightly cooked. And turn off the stove.
- Now serve the grilled salmon with veggies hot.
Watch the Grilled Salmon With Veggies Recipe Video:[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gde2GFE4cKQ[/embedyt]
Similar recipes like Grilled Salmon With Veggies Recipe:
Smoked salmon salad: This is the easy and tasty salad which you can make under 3o mins. For this salad firstly make the dressing with olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper. Then a mixing bowl, add chopped greens, cucumber, reddish, Avacado slices and smoked salmon. Finally, toss the veggies and salmon with the dressing.
Grilled chicken: use chicken breasts first this recipe. For this grilled chicken first marinate the chicken with salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and olive oil for 30 mins. After that preheat the oven and grill the chicken until it properly done on both sides. Rest it for 10 min and cut the slices. Can make this grilled chicken on the pan also.