Strawberry pancakes are light, fluffy, and great for breakfast or any special occasion. They are loaded with strawberry flavor and every bite is delicious. As you know, they are different types of pancakes like banana, blueberry, apple. And you can make pancakes simple pancakes without fruit as well. On the other hand, this is one way to include fruit in your diet. Above all, this recipe calls for basic ingredients which are easily available in the kitchen.
Strawberry syrup is the must for these strawberry pancakes. Or else you can serve these pancakes with, maple syrup, honey butter, or whipped cream too. But the strawberry syrup adds the extra flavor to this recipe. Make these pancakes for your kids, I’m sure they will requisite for more.
How to make strawberry pancakes:
To make strawberry pancakes, first, take a mixing bowl and add sugar, butter, curd, and egg. And then beat them well. After that add the dry ingredients like flour and baking powder. Whisk well so that they won’t be any lumps. Finally, add the strawberry syrup and vanilla essence. Fold them in the batter. Instead of strawberry syrup, you can use the strawberry pieces in the batter.
Now heat the pan or grille and spread some butter on the pan. When the pan is hot enough, pour the batter on the pan and make the pancake. When you see the bubbles in the middle of the pancake, flip it to the other side. Cook it until it turns golden brown. Serve the pancakes with strawberry syrup on the top.
Know more about ingredients:
Strawberries: They are the star ingredient of this recipe. You can use frozen or fresh strawberries as well. To make the strawberry sauce at home, take sugar, strawberry pieces, and lemon juice. Boil them until they thicken.
These are a great source of vitamin C and manganese and contains potassium and vitamin B9 as well. They promote a healthy heart and regulates the blood sugars as well. Strawberries are packed with antioxidants and plant compounds like pelargonidin, ellagic acid, procyanidins.
Batter: To make pancakes, the batter should not be over-mixed. Because it makes the pancakes rubbery. The curd in the batter adds little sourness. Adjust the sugar accordingly, store-bought strawberry syrup contains more sugar. Vanilla essence gives an excellent flavor to this recipe. Similarly, the baking powder helps the puffiness of the pancakes.
Strawbweey Pancake Recipe
- 2 cubes butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup curd
- 1 cup all pupose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup strawberry syrup Adjust
preparation of the batter:
- Take a mixing bowl and add sugar to the bowl. After that add the butter cuber. Then crack the egg in to the bowl.
- After that beat the ingredients well until the sugar melts. Then add the curd and mix well. So that all the ingredients can blend together.
- After that add the flour and baking powder. Mix the ingredients with out any lumps.
- Then pour the strawberry syrup and vanilla essence to the bowl and give it a stir. Don't over mix the batter.
- Now heat the pan or griddle on the medium flame and spread the butter on the pan.
- Now pour the batter on the pan and spread it into a pan cake. Now cover the pancake with lid and cook it on the medium flame.
- When you see the bubbles on the pancake, then flip the pan cake and cook it until it turns golden brown.
- Now take the pancake in the plate and repeat the same for other pancakes as well.
- Now take the serving plate and place a pancake in the middle. After that spread the strawberry syrup on the top. And serve.
- Or else place the other pancake on the strawberry syrup and spread the syrup again. Repeat the same process. Now the pancakes like cake slice and serve hot.
Watch Strawberry Pancakes Recipe Video
Strawberry cake: Strawberry cake is a favorite for not only kids but everyone. To prepare the strawberry cake, first, make the strawberry reduction. For that cook the strawberries and sugar until it becomes like a sauce. Then mix it with the salt, lemon zest, lemon juice, and salt. Make sure to stir occasionally during this process. Above all, let it cool down before adding it into the batter.
After that preheat the oven and make cake batter and grease the cake pan. first beat the butter, egg, and powdered sugar until the sugar is melted. Then stir the dry ingredients like flour, baking powder, baking salt, salt, and lemon zest. After that in another bowl, mix the strawberry reduction, vanilla extract, lemon extract, strawberry extract, and milk. Then slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and make the cake batter.
Then transfer the batter to the cake tin and bake the cake until it is done. Check the baked cake with a toothpick. If it comes clean the cake is done. Then cover the cake with the whipped cream and serve.
chocolate muffin: This is very to make and very moist and filled with chocolate. To start the recipe. first heat the oven and grease the muffin tray. Then take a mixing bowl and combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and choco chips. And in another bowl mix the wet ingredients like egg, milk, yogurt, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract. Now add this to the dry ingredients and blend them together. Now fill this batter in the muffin molds and bake them. Let the muffins cool down before serving.
Banana strawberry milkshake: This is the combo of health and taste. Because this is simple and defiantly healthy. You have this for breakfast or evening snack. This keeps you full for long. Ingredients for this recipe are banana, strawberries, milk, ice cream, or frozen yogurt.
First, Take the blender. Then add milk, banana, strawberry, frozen yogurt. And blend it until it becomes a thick shake. Add frozen fruit for a thick milkshake. This is best for hot summer. Finally, pour it in the glass and serve with the straw.