Mango smoothie is the best for hot summer days. Moreover, this smoothie is a refreshing, delicious, and healthy smoothie. This calls for a few basic ingredients only. Above all, nothing much to do for this recipe, just blend the ingredients and enjoy your smoothie with your family. This is the best way to enjoy your favorite fruit.
Similarly, add additional fruits like banana, strawberry, chia seeds( optional) and vegan can also enjoy this smoothie, by skipping the dairy products. For the busy tired days, this is the energy booster. Have this as breakfast, lunch, dinner, evening snack or a side dish with a spicy meal. Today, I’m showing you my version of mango smoothie.
How to make Mango Smoothie:
To make this mango smoothie, take a blender and add coconut pieces, flavored curd, almonds, sugar, mango pieces, and ice cubes. After that blend it into a smoothie. Likely, you can use fresh fruit or frozen fruit as well. Above all, you should use ripped mangoes only smooth, creamy texture.
Now transfer this into a serving glass or mason jar and enjoy with a straw. Adjust the ice cubes and sugar accordingly. Moreover, replace the sugar with dates or honey if you want. Any variety of riped mango is fine for this recipe.
Know more about Ingredients:
Mango: peel the mango and cut the mango into pieces. Or else remove the pulp with a spoon.
- Mangoes are very healthy and nutritious. They help with digestion and diety fiber in mangoes lower the Irish of heart disease.
- In addition to that, it supports a healthy gut as well. Similarly, it is a good source of vitamin C and boosts immunity as well.
Almonds and coconut: Almond and coconut pieces adds wonderful flavor to the smoothie.
- As you know, Almonds are rich in healthy monounsaturated fats, proteins, and fiber.
- And they are packed with antioxidants and one of the great sources of vitamin E as well.
- Likely, almonds can reduce blood sugar levels or cholesterol levels.
And polyphenol antioxidants defend cells from damage and coconut can promote heart health as well. Above all, it is very easy to include coconut in your diet.
Coconut: Even though coconut meat contains more calories, it has carbs, proteins, including essential minerals like copper, iron, manganese, and selenium.
Mango smoothie recipe
Ingredients for mango smoothie:
- 2 tbsp coconut pieces
- 3 tbsp flavored yogurt
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 2 tbsp sugar adjust
- 1 cup mango pieces
- 1/2 cup ice cubes adjust
- First, peel the riped mango and cut it into pieces and take it in a bowl. After that cut the coconut into pieces and keep it separately.
- Take a blender or mixer and add almonds, vanilla essence, coconut pieces, and flavored yogurt to the blender.
- After that add the riped mango pieces, sugar and ice cubes to the blender. Adjust the sugar and ice cubes according to your taste.
- Now blend it into a smoothie. Now take this a serving glass and garnish it with sliced nuts and coconut pieces. Serve this mango smoothie chilled.
Watch Mango Smoothie Recipe Video:
Aam Panna: By boiling or roasting mangoes we can make Aam Panna. I prefer the boiling method. To make the aam Panna concentrate first, peel the mangoes, and boil them in the pressure cooker until they become soft. After that remove the pulp and discard the seed. Now take a mixing bowl and add mango pulp, sugar, roasted cumin powder, roasted coriander powder, pepper powder, and salt.
Mix them well or else use a blender to dissolve the sugar. Sugar and mango pulp ration should be 1:2. Now transfer this to an airtight jar and refrigerate. To make Aam Panna, take a glass of water (chilled/normal) and add 2 to 3 tbsp of Aam Panna concentrate and mix well. Adding lemon juice is optional.
Mango dal/ Mamidikaya Pappu recipe:
Mamidikaya Pappu is very popular in Andrapradesh, known as mango dal. This is made with raw mango, dal, and chilis. Mamidikaya Pappu can be served with rice or roti. For this mango dal, first, rinse and wash the tool dal. After that clean and chop the mango into pieces. Now transfer the Toor dal, onions, green chilis, and mango pieces to the cooker. Cook for 3 to 4 whistles or until they are done.
Now take off the lid and mash the mango pieces into the dal slightly. soak the Toor dal for 20 mins to make this process quick. For tampering heat the oil or ghee in the pan and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, red chilis, crushed garlic, and curry leaves. when the cumin seeds start spluttering add this to the dal. Give it a stir and serve hot with rice, pickle, ghee, and Papas.
Mango pickle/ Aam ka achaar:
As you know, south India is popular for spicy pickles and this is a popular Andra pickle. This stored for a month if you refrigerate. To make this first wash and clean the mangoes and wipe them with a cloth. Then cut them into cubes. Moreover, raw and unripe mangoes are best for this recipe.
After that make powder with mustard seeds and dry roast methi seeds. Now take a mixing bowl and add mango pieces, methi and mustard powder, crushed garlic, chili powder, and oil. mix them well and store it is a jar. Add more salt or oil if needed.