Stuffed grill chicken is a simple and delicious recipe, which can make your boring dinner interesting. There are different recipes to make with chicken and this one of them. This recipe is very easy to make and healthy as well. This recipe calls for very basic ingredients yet this turns out awesome. This is the one way to cook chicken yummy with veggies in the Indian way. Try this recipe for parties, potlucks or family dinners, definitely, your guests are going to love this recipe.
How to make Stuffed Chicken Grill :
To make this recipe, first, marinate the chicken slices with salt, turmeric, cumin, coriander powder, curd, garam masala, and yogurt. Then saute the garlic, onions with salt and chili flakes for the stuffing. After that roll the chicken layers with stuffing and grill them on the pan. or charcoal grill. Make sure that seal the stuffing with toothpicks, so it can’t come out.
Know more about ingredients:
Chicken: This is the main ingredient of this recipe. For this recipe use skinless and boneless chicken. Chicken breast is most suitable for this recipe. Above all, cutting the chicken slices is the crucial part. Cut the long slices so that you can roll the stuffing. Seal the stuffing with toothpicks or skewers. Chicken is a good source of protein.
Stuffing: This stuffing takes this recipe to the next level. For stuffing garlic, onions and mint leaves are used. Spices like red chili flakes and garam masala are used to increase the flavor of this recipe. Veggies like spinach, bell pepper, tomatoes also can add in this recipe. Don’t overcook the veggies.
Marination: Marination is the key to the flavorful chicken. For this marination spices like cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala are used. The yogurt and oil help to bind all the ingredients. Moreover, make sure that the chicken is fully covered with the marinade. Rest the chicken for a minimum of 20 mins. Reduce the spices if you are making for kids.
Stuffed Chicken Grill Recipe
ingredients for chicken marination:
- 500 gms chicken breast
- 1 tbsp salt Adjust
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp cumin-coriander powder
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp oil
Ingredients for chicken stuffing:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp spring onions
- 3 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 tbsp mint leaves
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- tsp salt adjust
- 3 tbsp oil for frying the stuffed chicken
- First, take a chicken breast and cut the chicken into thin slices and keep them aside. Chop the veggies, garlic, and keep them aside.
Marination of chicken:
- Take a mixing bowl and add chicken to the bowl. After that add all ingredients for the marination.
- Mix them well and make sure that the chicken is fully covered with the marination. Rest it for 20 mins.
Preparation of stuffing:
- Heat the oil in the pan and add chopped garlic to the pan. Fry the garlic. After that add the spring onions, chopped onions, mint leaves, and mix them well.
- Then add the red chili flakes, garam masala, and salt to the pan and give it a stir. Cook this until the onions become soft.
- Turn off the stove and let this cooldown.
- Take the chicken slice and keep the stuffing on the slice at one edge and roll the chicken. Seal the edges with a toothpick. So that the stuffing cannot leak.
- Use the skewers if you are using the big slices of chicken breast.
- Now heat the oil on the grill pan and place these stuffed chicken on the pan. Flip the stuffed chicken in between, so that they can cook evenly at all the sides.
- Cook it until it turns golden brown or the chicken is cooked properly. Serve this with some tomato ketchup or with some dipping.
Watch Stuffed Chicken Grill Recipe Video:
Chicken nuggets: For chicken nuggets cut the chicken into small pieces. Take boneless chicken for this recipe. Then marinate the chicken with salt, pepper powder, oil, for 20 mins. In the meanwhile take cornflour or maida in a bowl, egg in the second bowl, and bread crumbs in the third bowl. After the marination, dip the chicken in the flour first and then in the next. Finally, roll them in the bread crumbs. Then heat the oil for deep fry and fry them in the medium flame until they turn golden brown. Take them in the tissue paper so that it can absorb the excess oil and serve them with tomato ketchup.
Chicken fried rice: This belongs to Chinese cuisine and this is the main course recipe. This can be done under 20 mins if the cooked rice is ready. To make this recipe first cook the rice and let the rice cool down. After that heat the oil in the pan and add the garlic and fry the garlic. Add the chicken pieces to the pan and sprinkle some salt and pepper and fry the chicken. After that add the egg and scramble the egg until it’s done. Now take this into a bowl.
Again add some oil in the pan and add veggies of your choice like onions, carrots, beans, bell peppers to the pan and saute them. Then add the cooked rice to the pan. After that add the soy sauce, salt, pepper, red chili flakes and mix them well. Then add the chicken and egg mixture to the rice. sprinkle some spring onions on the top. GIve it a good stir. Check the seasoning. Above all, this needs to be done on the high flame for the smoky flavor.