White Sauce Pasta belongs to Italian cuisine and you can make different dishes with pasta like white sauce pasta, red sauce pasta, macaroni, and cheese… White sauce pasta is very easy to make and tasty as well. Try this pasta for birthday parties or dinners, trust me everyone will love this pasta. Moreover, this is best for the lunchbox and even for busy nights. This can be done under 30 mins and in addition to that use veggies of your choice like sweet corn, peas, tomatoes, bell peppers, broccoli. Even you can add cheese if you like. Feed veggies to your kids through this recipe, they finish the whole bowl without complaining.
How to make White Sauce Pasta:
To make this recipe, first, make the white sauce and Then saute the veggies. Finally, mix the veggies with the white sauce with the boiled pasta. To make the white sauce, first, belt the butter in the pan and add all-purpose flour to the pan and stir until it turns a golden color. Then add the milk and stir continuously until it gets thickens. Then add the chili flakes, pepper, and salt.
After that heat, the oil in the pan and garlic and chopped onions, saute them. Then add the veggies like carrots, bell peppers, and broccoli. Fry them and then add the boiled pasta and mix with veggies. Finally, mix them with white sauce and serve hot.
Know more about ingredients:
Pasta: This is the main ingredient of this recipe. first, boil the pasta with salt. You need to attentive while cooking the pasta, or else it will be sticky if it overcooks. Cook the pasta till al dente.With this white sauce, you can use any kind of pasta like shells, macaroni. penne. On the other hand, you can boil the pasta and refrigerate them for 5 days.
Spices: The spices used in this recipe are the red chili flakes, pepper powder, and oregano. They add flavor to this recipe. Moreover, adjust these spices according to your taste. They are having many health benefits also. Red chilis increase the metabolism and pepper is high in antioxidants and having inflammatory properties. They help to relieve the cough, cold and lower the blood pressure also. Oregano is an antibacterial agent and it helps to fight the infections.
Veggies: Adding veggies makes this recipe, more nutritious. For this recipe, I have used carrots, broccoli, bell peppers, and onions. Add any veggies of your choice. Even you can add the boiled veggies or stirred veggies. Carrots are very nutritious, they are a good source of vitamins and minerals. They help to reduce blood cholesterol and improves eye health. Broccoli helps to reduce cholesterol and fights cancer.
White Sauce Pasta
ingredients to make white sauce:
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp pepper powder
- 1 oregano
- 1 tsp salt
ingredients to make white sauce pasta:
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 tbsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp spring onions
Making white sauce:
- First, take a pan and melt the butter. Then add the flour to the pan. Stir the flour well in the butter.
- Fry the flour until the raw flavor is gone, until it turns aromatic. Make sure that the flour should not be brown.
- Then add the milk and stir continuously, until it makes a creamy texture. Make sure that there are no lumps.
- Add more milk for the required consistency, Then add the chili powder, pepper powder, salt and mix well. Then turn of the stove and let it cool down.
Preparation of white sauce pasta:
- First, heat the oil in the pan and add chopped garlic and fry the garlic. After that add the chopped onions and fry them until they turn translucent.
- Then add the veggies like chopped carrots, bell peppers, broccoli to the pan and stir the veggies well. Until the raw flavor is gone.
- Then add the red chili flakes, pepper powder, salt, and spring onions to the veggies and give it a good stir. So that then can mix with the veggies well.
- Now cover the lid and cook the veggies. Once they are cooked add the boiled pasta to the pan and mix the pasta along with the veggies.
- After that add the white sauce to the pan and give it a good stir, so that it can mix along with the veggies and pasta.
- Check the seasoning and garnish the white sauce pasta with the spring onions and serve hot.
Watch the White Sauce Pasta Recipe Video:
Similar Recipes like White Sauce Pasta:
Red sauce pasta: To make this recipe first, make the red sauce and boil the pasta. Then mix them together. First, heat the oil in the pan and saute the onions and tomatoes. Then make a puree with them. After that heat, the oil in the pan and chopped garlic and fry them. Then add the onions and saute them until they turn aromatic. After that add the tomato puree and mix well with the onions and garlic. After that add the salt, chili flakes, and oregano. Finally, add the boiled pasta and stir well.
Pasta salad: To make this recipe, first chop the veggies like cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, olives, and red onions. After that cook the pasta till al dente. Now take a mixing bowl and mix the salad spice and Italian dressing. Finally, mix everything together and refrigerate.
Mushroom Pasta: To make this recipe, first boil the pasta and let it cool down. Then heat the butter and then add the chopped garlic and onions to the pan. Fry them. Then add the chopped mushrooms to the pan and stir well. Saute them until they become dry. After that add the flour to the pan and stir well. Then add the milk to the pan and cook until it gets thickens. Then add the salt, red chili flakes, pepper powder, and oregano. Now add the boiled pasta to the pan and give it a good stir. Adjust the spices according to your taste.