Nachos with salsa is a combination of crispy and saucy were you can get both flavors in one bite. My family enjoys this snack while watching a movie. I feel these chips are far better than our normal potato chips. So let’s get into the recipe. If Nachos comes with a combination of salsa then it will be a great appetizer. Here we made a different salsa an authentic salsa in Indian style making salsa with burnt tomatoes, chilies, and garlic.
How to make Perfect Nachos with Salsa:
Nachos with salsa is a perfect snack for a movie or a game time. Preparing nachos at home is as simple as making a salsa. If you don’t prefer a deep-fry nachos you can try a baked nachos. Nachos are made with maize flour and wheat flour. The ratio of maize and wheat flour will be a 1: 2 ratio. Maize flour is a whole corn flour it makes the nachos more crispy.
For making salsa here we used burnt tomatoes its an optional we can make a normal salsa. Burning the tomatoes, garlic, green chilies give a smoky flavor and taste so authentic. Adding onion and tomato ketchup will make a perfect salsa.
Know more about the ingredients:
- Maize Flour: It is also called cornmeal it is very rich in vitamins A, D, E. It is very rich in fiber and it is a gluten-free diet. It controls diabetes and hypertension. More then all the good things in cornmeal stay crunchy for a long time.
- Carom seeds: Carmon seeds normally called ajwain in India it helps a lot in relieving indigestion. Carmon controls the cholesterol level in our body. It gives instant relief for acidity.
NACHOS WITH BURNT TOMATO SALSA
- 1 cup maize flour
- 1/2 cup Wheat flour
- 1 tsp Carom seeds(Ajwain )
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3 tsp olive oil
Burnt Tomato Salsa
- 4 Tomatos
- 5 Garlic
- 1 Green chili
- 1/2 cup onions chopped
- 2 tsp Tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Coriander chopped
- Mix the maize flour, wheat flour, salt, oregano and carom seeds making it a soft dough with enough water. Rest the dough for at least 15 mins. Now take some proportion of the dough roll it as we do for rotis and cut them in triangle shapes and deep-fry them in hot oil.
- Step-2: Burn the tomatoes directly on the flame and semi grill the garlic and chilli. Now peel off the tomatoes and cut them into small slices.
- Step-3: Now mix tomatoes, onions, garlic,chilli and coriander in a sauce bowl crush them well to get the flavor out and mix a Pinch of salt mix well add some olive oil if you like salsa is ready to serve
- Step-4: Serve the nachos with salsa
Watch Nachos with Burnt Tomato Salsa Recipe video
Similar Recipe Ideas:
- There are different variants in preparing nachos. Olives &cheese Nachos is a perfect quick bite recipe for a house party. Preparation needs some seasoning ingredients with cheese and olives.
- Sweet corn Nachos is another crispy snack which includes some onions with sweet corn and grated cheese with seasoning.
- We can prepare Nachos with different sauces like cheese spread with a spicy touch or a green sauce with some avocado or a tomato salsa with basil leaves.