Fish cutlet is the healthy recipe which can have as a snack or an appetizer. This is very similar to the chicken cutlet recipe. Above all, this recipe is healthy and easy to make as well. Pack this cutlet for kid’s snack boxes they are definitely going to love this recipe. This is a healthy starter with a spicy barbecue touch. A great addition to your barbecue parties.
How to make Fish Cutlet Recipe:
To make fish cutlets with barbeque sauce, firstly, take a boneless fish and mince the fish and keep it aside. Mix the minced fish with salt, pepper, oregano, chopped ginger, chopped garlic, coriander leaves, green chilis, olive oil, and tomato ketchup. Then mix the ingredients well. Rest it for 20 mins. Finally, make cutlet and shallow fry them by adding barbeque sauce and tomato ketchup at the last.
Know more about ingredients:
Fish: Fish is the main ingredient of this recipe. In this recipe, I ‘m using salmon filets. Can relace this salmon with any other fish but remove the bones carefully and mince the fish.
Marination: the main flavor of this recipe, comes from marination. Fish absorbs the flavors from the marination. For the marination salt, pepper, oregano, green chilis, garlic, ginger, olive oil, and tomato ketchup are used. Green chilis, pepper, oregano adds the spice to this recipe. Ketchup adds little sweetness. Can adjust the spices according to your taste.
Barbeque sauce: This barbeque sauce adds extra flavor to the recipe. This takes the fish cutlet to the other level.
Fish cutlet with barbecue sauce
Ingredients for marination:
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped green chilis
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 cup Minced fish
Ingredients for fish cutlet:
- oil As required for shallow fry
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp Barbeque sauce
- Take a boneless fish and mine the fish in the blender and keep it separately in a bowl.
- Take a mixing bowl and salt, pepper, oregano, olive oil, chopped ginger, chopped garlic, coriander leaves, green chillis, and tomato ketchup.
- Now add the minced fish to the bowl and mix all the ingredients well with the fish. Rest it for 15 mins. So that the fish can absorb all the flavors from the ingredients.
Preparation Of cutlet:
- Take the fish mixture and make the equal size balls with the mixture and press the balls between the palms to make cutlet.
- Now heat the oil on the medium flame and add the fish cutlet to the pan. Fry them until they turn brown color on both sides.
- Finally, add tomato ketchup and barbeque sauce to the pan and toss the cutlets in the barbeque sauce.
- Make sure that the fish cutlet is fully covered with barbeque sauce. And serve the fish cutlet with barbeque sauce hot.
Watch Fish Cutlet with Barbeque Sauce Recipe Video:
Similar Recipes like Fish Cutlet:
Chicken cutlet: for chicken cutlet, take the boiled minced chicken and add onions, green chilis, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander leaves, and mashed potato. Now mix the all ingredients well. After that make patties and roll the patties in the bread crumbs for the crispy outer layer. Finally, deep fry the chicken cutlet in the oil.
Fish fry: for making this fish fry, firstly, prepare the marinade with salt, chili powder, garam masala, olive oil, after that marina and lemon juice. After that roll the fish pieces with the marinade and rest it for 30 mins. For the coating take rice flour/ all-purpose flour and add salt, chili powder, pepper and roll the marinated fish pieces in this mixture. Make sure that the fish is fully covered with the flour. Finally, deep fry the fish in the oil.