Here is our Cake pops recipe in a step by step manner. We can make this Cake pops with cake balls dipping them in melted chocolate with a lollypop stick. We can make these cake pops in a simple and easy way. Firstly, we need to bake a cake, then mix the cake with frosting or chocolate syrup. And make small balls of cake and stick lollypop sticks to the cake balls. And finally, dip them in melted chocolate. Use Sprinkles Of your choice or else simple you can skip but they look super yum with sprinkles.
How to make a Cake Pop
Cake pops are the cutest version of the cake. Like how we can make different flavors of cake in the same way we can prepare all the flavors of cake pops. To make yummy cake pops firstly we need to prepare cake depending on the which flavor cake pops we want. For instance, here we made a chocolate flavor cake pops, so we used chocolate syrup and a chocolate cake and a bar of plain chocolate and some sprinkles. Likewise whatever flavor we want to make we have to prepare those ingredients.
Know more about the ingredients:
Cake mix: Take a simple sponge cake to crumble it to make ball-shaped pops. And mix a chocolate syrup to bind the cake. Now after making the cake balls refrigerate the cake balls at least 20 minutes to make a perfect cake pops.
Chocolate: To make thick coat we can use a plain chocolate bar or homemade chocolate. Melt the chocolate in right consistency not so thick or not much diluted. The chocolate should spread perfectly no lumps or any gaps should be there while we dipping the cake pops into it. Set these cake pops at least for 1 hour in room temperature with some sprinkles on it.
CAKE POPS RECIPE
- 1 box cake mix/ basic sponge cake
- 4-5 tbsp chocolate syrup/nutella
- lollipop sticks
- 200 gms chocolate
- First, you to make a cake according to the instructions on the box and let it cool down. or else simply you can buy sponge cake from the store.
- Then crumble the cake with your hand in a large bowl and mix the frosting/chocolate syrup/Nutella into the cake. you can adjust the chocolate syrup according to the moisture of the cake
- Make the cake balls with your hand and you can use an ice scoop or spoon to scoop out the mixture.
- Place them on a baking sheet and freeze them for 20 to 30 mins
- Melt the chocolate in the double boiler method or in the microwave (according to the instructions on the pack) you need to stir the mixture in between to make a fine coating
- Dip the cake pop stick into the melted candy and push them half a down the cake ball. make sure it should not go through the cake ball. repeat the process for the remaining cake balls.
- Dip the cake pop in the coating, make sure the cake pop is fully covered with the coating. or else with the help of the spoon you need to cover the cake pop with the coating.
- Now gently tap the cake pops on the edge of the bowl, so that the excess coating can drop off. And dip them in the sprinkles immediately before they dry.
- Dry the cake pops up straight upright in a mug or glass at room temperature for 1 hour.
Watch Cake Pops Recipe video:[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FZwvkMo1uM[/embedyt]
Similar Cake Pops Recipe Ideas:
- White Chocolate Cake Pops are so similar to chocolate cake pops just replace the chocolate with white chocolate.
- Chocolate with Peanut Butter cake pops in this recipe use peanut butter in place of chocolate syrup while making a cake pops.
- For making Strawberry Cake Pops use a strawberry cake or use plain cake and mix strawberry spread to the cake while making pops.